Client Service Specialist
Immediate, full-time opening for the position of Client Service Specialist.
Sterk Financial Services is an established and growing Holistic Financial Planning and Wealth Management company. We are now accepting applications for a self-motivated individual with a team player attitude to join our expanding firm. You will be working with a group of experienced, dedicated, and growth-oriented people.
This Client Service Specialist position is a critical part of our company, so it is important that the person we choose will be a "fit" with our culture and core values. If you or someone you know would like to work with a team that is highly collaborative, values a superior quality of work, and shares a mission of serving our clients with the highest degree of ethics and integrity, please read on or share this.
ABOUT THE JOB - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer client questions and handle service requests
- Manage data in multiple technology systems including our CRM and investment management programs
- Create and submit new account paperwork, manage signatures processes with clients, and ensure accounts are correctly set up
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS NEEDED FOR SUCCESS
- Growth-Oriented – our company is a place where team members can grow and succeed professionally as well as contribute ideas to improve upon our already solid foundation
- Fast Learner – open to learning new processes, systems and can absorb information quickly
- Process Driven – willing to follow a process and enjoys being detail oriented
- Persistent – follows through and finishes tasks despite challenges or resistance
- Flexible – agile in adapting to change and shifting priorities
- Strong Problem-Solving Ability – can anticipate, analyze, diagnose, and resolve problems
- This is an entry level position. Experience in the Financial Services Industry is a plus
- Will eventually require Investment/Insurance licensing
- Basic Word and Excel knowledge
- Ability to pass background check
- Compensation is commensurate with experience. Salary range $40,000 - $65,000
- Benefits include health care, vacation, employer matching retirement contributions and early out 2 Fridays per month
Sterk Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer.