As your financial advisors, we will work diligently to eliminate the financial dangers that you fear; to assist you in realizing the financial opportunities available to you; and to reinforce and build upon the financial strengths that you currently have in place.
- Establish a relationship based on mutual trust and a firm understanding of your financial and personal goals and objectives
- Be a financial coach and collaborator, not just someone who sells you products and services
- Guide you in decisions and not just make them for you
- Educate you so you can make suitable and competent financial decisions
- Establish a long term "plan-full" relationship, and an investment approach tailor made for you and not someone else
- Offer only programs with money managers that have performed well in the past to provide dynamic caretaking of your investments
- Offer flexible pricing strategies that give you freedom of choice
- Stay updated and educated in the financial services field in order to bring you the most up-to-date and cutting edge tax strategies available
Code of Ethics
Principle 1 - Integrity
We shall offer and provide professional services with integrity.
Principle 2 - Objective
We shall be objective in providing professional services to clients.
Principle 3 - Competence
We shall provide services to clients competently and maintain the necessary knowledge and skill to continue to do so in those areas in which we are engaged.
Principle 4 - Fairness
We shall perform professional services in a manner that is fair and reasonable to clients, principals, partners, and employers and shall disclose conflict(s) of interest(s) in providing such services.
Principle 5 - Confidentiality
We shall not disclose any confidential client information without specific consent of the client unless in response to proper legal process, to defend against charges of wrongdoing by us or in connection with a civil dispute between us and a client.
Principle 6 - Professionalism
Our conduct in all matters shall reflect credit upon the profession.
Principle 7 - Diligence
We shall act diligently in providing professional services.
All investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee
a profit or protect against loss. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.